Friday, February 16, 2007
Chicago-Kent College of Law welcomes your attendance at the 2007 "Back to the Future of Legal Research" conference on May 18, 2007. The conference agenda will cover several topics:
- the rapidly developing world of digital legal information
- learning from Chicago practitioners and librarians and from surveys in other large cities
- tapping into the legal blogosphere
- conveying research techniques effectively in the 1L classroom
- AND a wealth of selected topics in research and citation, including discussions of subscription databases, international law research, CALI research lessons, and electronic research and citation
For more information, contact Prof. Mary Rose Strubbe.