Monday, October 14, 2013
The Institute for Law Teaching and Learning will hold a one day conference on Assesment Across the Curriculum on Saturday, April 5, 2014, at the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law in Little Rock, Ark.
"Conference content: Sessions will address topics such as:
- Formative Assessment in Large Classes
- Classroom Assessment Techniques
- Using Rubrics for Formative and Summative Assessment
- Assessing the Ineffable: Professionalism, Judgment, and Teamwork
- Assessment Techniques for a Legislation or Statutory Interpretation Course
By the end of the conference, participants will have concrete ideas and assessment practices to take back to their students, colleagues, and institutions."
"Conference faculty: Conference workshops will be taught by experienced faculty, including Michael Hunter Schwartz (UALR Bowen), Rory Bahudar (Washburn), Sandra Simpson (Gonzaga), Sophie Sparrow (University of New Hampshire), and Lyn Entrikin (UALR Bowen)."
More information here.