Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Here are the talking points from an interview with the Business Insider:
1. Find your passion.
2. Be careful who you look up to.
3. Learn how to communicate effectively.
4. Develop healthy habits by studying people.
6. Don't work for someone who won't pay you fairly.
7. Become involved with growing businesses.
8. Learn everything you can about your industry.
9. Young women should seek male mentors.
At the end of his office hour, Buffett told everyone that even if they fail along the way, "the world isn't over," because "you are healthy, and bright and have decades ahead of you.
The link includes a video of the interview.