Wednesday, December 12, 2012
The legal sector added 200 jobs in November according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (via AmLaw Daily) which brings the year to date total to a net gain of 8,200 jobs according to the running tally below (AmLaw Daily is reporting a net gain of 6,900 jobs since January 2012). Here's how it breaks down month by month:
- November 2012 - 2oo jobs added.
- October 2012 - 1000 (revised) jobs added.
- September 2012 - 1,300 (revised) jobs added.
- August 2012 - 1,100 (revised) jobs lost.
- July 2012 - 2000 (revised) jobs added.
- June 2012 - 20o jobs lost.
- May 2012 - 600 jobs added.
- April 2012 - 3,900 jobs added.
- March 2012 - 1,300 jobs lost.
- February 2012 - 800 jobs added.
- January 2012 - 1,000 jobs added.
Hat tip to AmLaw Daily.