Monday, November 5, 2012
Six hundred new jobs were added in October according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which also revised the number of legal sector jobs added in September to 1,300 from 1,000. As reported by AmLaw Daily, this means a net gain of 6,000 legal jobs since the beginning of the year. For those keeping score at home, here's the monthly breakdown since January:
- October 2012 - 600 jobs added
- September 2012 - 1,300 (revised) jobs added.
- August 2012 - 1,100 (revised) jobs lost.
- July 2012 - 1,500 (revised) jobs added. (Revised again to 2,000 jobs added).
- June 2012 - 20o jobs lost.
- May 2012 - 600 jobs added
- April 2012 - 3,900 jobs added
- March 2012 - 1,300 jobs lost.
- February 2012 - 800 jobs added.
- January 2012 - 1,000 jobs added.