June 1, 2012
Business Development and Rain Making – Resources
This “Friday Five” post from attorneyatwork.com lists five books that will help with understanding business development and lawyer marketing.
“Today’s Friday Five delivers five books you can really use to rev your business development engines … now. Light on theory and all about things you can do simply and immediately, these five books are bound to find a place in your briefcase or backpack, or on your bedside table.”
Here are the five books recommended:
• Theda C. Snyder, Women Rainmakers’ Best Marketing Tips, 3d ed. (American Bar Association 2010)
• Bob Weiss, Legal Marketing in Brief (Alyn-Weiss Associates 2011)
• Bruce W. Marcus, Professional Services Marketing 3.0 (Bay Street Group LLC 2011)
• Sally Schmidt, Business Development for Lawyers: Strategies for Getting and Keeping Clients (ALM 2006)
• Ford Harding, Rain Making: Attract New Clients No Matter What Your Field, 2d ed. (Adams Media 2008)
Visit your law library and check one or more of these resources out today.
Hat tip MyCase, Inc. (@MyCaseInc)
June 1, 2012 | Permalink