June 11, 2012
A Great Source for Animal Law
Professor David Favre has created an incredibly comprehensive website on animal law:, entitled Animal Law:
On this site you will find a comprehensive repository of information about animal law, including:
- over 1200 full text cases (US, historical, and UK)
- over 1400 US statutes
- over 60 topics and comprehensive explanations
- legal articles on a variety of animal topics
- an international collection
Topics recently added include:
- Pets and Disaster Planning Laws by Cynthia Hodges (2011).
- Humane Societies and Enforcement Powers by Christopher A. Pierce (2011).
- CAFOs (Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations) and State Animal Welfare Measures by Elizabeth Overcash (2011).
- Gray Wolf Status under the Endangered Species Act: 2005 to Present by Erin Furman (2011).
- Invasive Species and the Law by Cassandra Burdyshaw (2011).
- State Animal Enterprise Interference Laws by Cynthia Hodges (2011).
If you are interested in adding animal issues to your bank of class projects and problems, the resources you need are here.
June 11, 2012 | Permalink