Wednesday, March 28, 2012
This post from Jeff Rutledge at Solo Practice University gives some advice on how to treat clients so that they have a great experience.
“For those who struggle – not because of intent but because of lack of experience – with client service, the following advice is a very short list of the things you must do to thrive in a client-service-driven world. If you follow this list, you cannot go wrong.”
Mr. Rutledge gives the following 5 tips:
- Welcome clients to your office or meeting with a warm, friendly and genuine greeting.
- Use the client’s name whenever possible.
- Give clients your undivided attention.
- Maintain a positive attitude with every client.
- Walk clients out at the end of a meeting; thank them and give a warm, friendly goodbye.
Good advice for our multi-tasking law students!