Tuesday, November 15, 2011
There’s a growing body of articles about Twitter for Attorneys and others in the legal professions. For your consideration:
- Twitter for Lawyers by Gina F. Rubel, The Legal Intelligencer. Mar 2009
- Lawyers Hop on the Twitter Bandwagon by Sindya Bhanoo, The Industry Standard. Feb 2009
- Aren’t You on Twitter Yet? by Lance Godard. Feb 2009
- To Twitter or Not to Twitter? by Carolyn Elefant. Feb 2009
- The Revolution will not be Televised, it will be Tweeted. by Rodney Dowell. Feb 2009
- Twitter lures lawyers, helps them drum up business by Alison Grant. Jan 2009
- Twitter for Lawyers: Valuable Marketing Tool or Waste of Time? by Bryan McKae. Jan 2009
- Twitter 101 for Lawyers by Niki Black. Nov. 2008
- How to use Twitter as a Lawyer by Grant Griffiths. Sep 2008
- Lawyer Marketing with Twitter has arrived by Kevin O’Keefe. May 2008.
Resources & Tools:
- Legal Tweets blog: tracks Twitter conversations on legal topics
- Securities Docket “BigLaw Lawyers on Twitter”
- 145 lawyers and legal professionals to follow on Twitter by Adrian Lurssen. Sep 2008 (List has since grown to 600+).