Tuesday, November 8, 2011
I still don't get it but maybe you'll find more use for Twitter than me. From a Girl's Guide to Law School:
Twitter is valuable for law students for several reasons:
- It’s an amazing way to meet people
- It allows you to (very rapidly) build a reputation as an “expert” in your specific niche
- It exposes you to new and useful ideas, carefully curated by someone who knows more than you do
- It gives you an instant “gut check” about what you truly find interesting
- It allows you to surround yourself with helpful, supportive people, who are doing what you want to eventually do
- It’s fun!
Click here to read a detailed explanation of each point.
Hat tip to ATL.