October 19, 2011
"The Girl's Guide to Law School"
I just learned of the Girl's Guide blog and thought I'd share it with our readers. Written by a Columbia Law '06 grad, the author wants to help other women avoid some of the stress of law school and beyond by offering tips on everything from filling out the application, surviving the first year, applying for judicial clerkships and conducting a successful job search. A recent post concerns "the 5 myths of law school" which are linked below for your convenience and reading pleasure.
- Lawyers make a lot of money.
- Student loan debt is good debt.
- Law school gives you three more years to decide what to do with your life.
- Life as a lawyer is exciting and intellectually challenging.
- Getting a law degree opens lots of doors.
October 19, 2011 | Permalink
Thanks for the shout out! If there's anything people would specifically like me to write about, feel free to drop a line.
Posted by: Alison | Oct 19, 2011 7:19:58 PM