April 5, 2011
Social Media Important Marketing Tool for Lawyers (and soon-to-be lawyers)
• Businesses that blog get 55% more web traffic.
• 78% of Internet users conduct product research online.
• In the past year, Web-based email usage dropped a staggering 59% among young people who prefer to communicate via text, instant messaging, and social networks.
• 78% of business people use their mobile device to check email. So that means pretty much everybody that can check email on a mobile device, does. Is your email newsletter optimized for mobile devices?
• 91% of email users have unsubscribed from a company email they previously opted-in to.
• 57% of businesses have acquired a customer through their company blog.
• 41% of business-to-business companies and 67% of business-to-consumer companies have acquired a customer through Facebook.
• The number of marketers who say Facebook is “critical” or “important” to their business has increased 83% in just 2 years.
April 5, 2011 | Permalink