Wednesday, April 6, 2011
According to Fox Business News,
1. Don’t compliment the interviewer’s appearance in any way.
2. Don’t cry.
3. Don’t talk about illnesses unless they’re relevant.
4. Don’t talk about problems at a previous company unless it’s to show how you persevered.
5. Don’t force rapport.
6. Don’t say “I have no questions.”
7. Don’t say you were fired.
I’m not sure I fully agree with all the advice. If you are this guarded, you may come across as quite cold and not a good fit for a team. Let them know that you are a real person.