December 19, 2006
CLE: West Webcasts of Year-End Ethics Programs
Posted by Alan Childress
West LegalEd is announcing some last-minute CLE ethics programs, via live web audiocast, particularly handy for those whose eligibility runs out Dec. 31. They are, with links:
- Dec. 27 - Asset Protection: Criminal, Civil & Ethical Considerations (audio) 1.25 hrs.
- Dec. 27 - Ethics in Advocacy: Litigation Perspective (audio) 1 hr.
- Dec. 28 - Everyday Ethics: Real World Dilemmas (audio) 1 hr.
- Dec. 29 - Confidentiality and Attorneys' Fees (audio) 1.5 hrs.
- Dec. 29 - Stopping Malpractice in its Tracks (audio) 1 hr.
Plus on Dec. 26, there's a live webcast on corporate Lawyer Liability: Personal Exposure of Inside and Outside Counsel, for 3 hours (2.75 credits and it looks like 2 of them are ethics hours).
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference CLE: West Webcasts of Year-End Ethics Programs: