November 10, 2012
New and Updated Research Guides from GlobaLex
Recent international, comparative, and foreign law research guides published by GlobaLex include:
- Research Guide of the Legal System of Kingdom of Nepal by Md. Ershadul Karim and Sirjana Sharma Pokhrel.
- An Overview of the Egyptian Legal System and Legal Research by Dr. Mohamed S. E. Abdel Wahab.
- A Guide on the Harmonization of International Commercial Law by Duncan Alford.
- Basic Primary and Secondary Information Online Sources for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the United States Central American Free Trade Agreement-Dominican Republic (CAFTA-DR) Research by Francisco A. Avalos and Maureen Garmon; Update by Francisco A. Avalos.
- Researching the United Nations: Finding the Organization's Internal Resource Trails by Linda Tashbook.
- The Austrian Legal System and Laws: a Brief Overview by Johannes Oehlboeck and Immanuel Gerstner; Update by Johannes Öhlböck.