December 27, 2010
Ralph Nader, Really? Congressional Hearing on the Espionage Act and the Legal and Constitutional Issues Raised by WikiLeaks
On December 16, 2010, the House Committee on the Judiciary conducted a hearing on the Espionage Act and the legal and constitutional issues raised by WikiLeaks. The link to the video webcast is available of this page. The witness list identifies the following participants:
- Abbe D. Lowell, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery LLP, Washington, DC
- Kenneth L. Wainstein, Partner, O'Melveny & Myers LLP, Washington, DC
- Geoffrey R. Stone, Edward H. Levi Distinguished Service Professor and Former Dean, University of Chicago Law School, Chicago, IL
- Gabriel Schoenfeld, Ph.D., Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, New York, NY
- Thomas S. Blanton, Director, National Security Archive at George Washington University, Washington, DC
- Stephen I. Vladeck, Professor of Law, American University Washington College of Law, Washington, DC
- Ralph Nader, Legal Advocate and Author, Washington, DC
Ralph Nader, really? That's the best independent legal advocate the Committee's staff could think of? [JH]
Ralph speaks truth to power. Always speaks for the people who can't speak for them-selves. Ralph is truly an officer of the court. Great example for young people in the. Country. Camille olivieri
Posted by: Camille olivieri | Sep 13, 2011 6:14:14 AM
Ralph Nader speaks truth to power. Kudos to Ralph. One of the best lawyers in America,. A msn with so much integrity, high moral character and always seeking justice. A true lawyer. Camille olivieri
Posted by: Camille olivieri | Sep 11, 2011 5:34:48 AM
I wish someone would comment about Ralph Nader, so. I could let them then know about Ralph Naders credentials, his high moral character, his wonderful family etc. I. Know it's hard sometime for some people to be smart.
Posted by: Camille olivieri | Sep 2, 2011 3:07:24 PM
I love Ralph nader
Posted by: Camille olivieri | Aug 20, 2011 1:59:01 PM
I wish the idiot that does'nt know about Ralph nader would debate me. She just is one of 60% of the people in America that are so dumb. Norman Mailer also made that statement. So I ask you is Norman Mailer a famous writer or not.
Posted by: Camille olivieri | Aug 20, 2011 5:08:31 AM
The person trying to knock Ralph nader, who ever you are your an idiot and a an asshole. He happens to be an American hero. Everyone knows that. Not only is he a moral giant he is one of the smartest men I. America. Even the people that disagree know what am saying is true, you are without a doubt a george bush lover the worst president in all American history and the dumbest.
Posted by: Camille olivieri | Mar 31, 2011 2:38:14 PM