May 5, 2010
AALL Announces Slate of Candidates for Officers and Executive Board Election
The election will be held November 1 - December 1, 2010, and successful candidates will begin their terms of office in July 2011.
- Jean M. Wenger, Government Documents/Foreign & International Law Librarian, Cook County Law Library, Chicago, IL
- Cornell H. Winston, Law Librarian, United States Attorney’s Office, Los Angeles, CA
- Deborah L. Rusin, Research Librarian, Latham & Watkins LLP, Chicago, IL
- Dennis S. Sears, Associate Director for Legal Research Instruction, Brigham Young University, Howard W. Hunter Law Library, Provo, UT
Executive Board Member (2 positions open)
- Kathleen Brown, Faculty and Student Services Librarian, St. Thomas University Law Library, Miami Gardens, FL
- Madeline Cohen, Circuit Librarian, U.S. Courts 10th Circuit Library, Denver, CO
- Gregory R. Lambert, Library & Records Manager, King & Spalding LLP, Houston, TX
- Sarah Mauldin, Head Librarian, Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP, Atlanta, GA
You can "Meet the Candidates" during an informal session at the 2010 Annual Meeting in Denver, on Tuesday, July 13, from 1-2 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall at the AALL Member Services Booth. In the fall, biographies and statements of all Executive Board candidates will be posted on AALLNET.
Source: AALL Announcement. [JH]