May 1, 2009
Twitter Do's and Don'ts: Sensible Tips for Lawyer Twitter Practices
- Do be thought-provoking
- Do recommend books and articles that you’ve read.
- Do use Twitter to publicize your upcoming speaking engagements.
- Don’t follow more than 100 people than are following you.
- Don’t tweet more than 10 times a day or more than five times an hour.
- Don’t tweet anything you wouldn’t want to be quoted on in the news.
For more on Twitter for the Law Librarian, see LLB's earlier post: Do Law Librarians Twitter? Results of the LLB Poll. [RJ]
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Twitter Do's and Don'ts: Sensible Tips for Lawyer Twitter Practices:
Hm, those don'ts make a lot of sense. Posting a large amount of information might confuse your interested readers. You would do better by pacing yourself when marketing your content.
Posted by: Lawrence Spring | Oct 11, 2011 5:41:27 AM