November 5, 2008
October Edition of the AALL Washington Office E-Bulletin
October Edition of the AALL Washington Office E-Bulletin is now available online.
- Act Now to Endorse Transparency Recommendations for the Next President!
- As Congress Enters Lame Duck Session, AALL Looks Ahead
- Highlights from the Fall Depository Conference and Meeting
- EPA Reopens Libraries, Calls for Comments on Information Access Strategy
- Expert Committee Releases E- Rulemaking Recommendations
- LLAGNY and SNELLA to Hold Events on Digital Authentication
- Federal Agencies Launch Digitization Initiative
- General Services Administration Experiments with Social Media
- Government Computer News Article on Electronic Preservation
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference October Edition of the AALL Washington Office E-Bulletin: