June 24, 2008
AALL Executive Board Candidates Named
The 2008 AALL Nominations Committee has submitted the following slate of AALL Executive Board candidates. The election will be held November 3 - December 1, 2008, and successful candidates will begin their terms of office in July 2009.
- Joyce Janto, Deputy Director of the Law Library, University of Richmond School of Law, Richmond, VA
- Nancy Johnson, Law Librarian and Professor of Law, Georgia State University College of Law Library, Atlanta, GA
Executive Board Member
- Beth DiFelice, Assistant Director and Head of Public Services, Arizona State University, Ross-Blakley Law Library, Tempe, AZ
- John Edwards, Associate Dean for Information Resources and Technology and Professor of Law, Drake University Law Library, Des Moines, IA
- Marcus Hochstetler, Law Librarian and Director, King County Law Library, Seattle, WA
- Janet McKinney, Computer Services Librarian, Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP, Kansas City, MO
Meet the Candidates in Portland! You can meet the candidates at the 2008 Annual Meeting in Portland on Tuesday, July 15, from 1:30-2:30 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall at the AALL Member Services Booth.
Congratulations to all! [JH]
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference AALL Executive Board Candidates Named: