June 16, 2007
Microsoft Finds Legal Defender in Justice Dept.
"Nearly a decade after the government began its landmark effort to break up Microsoft, the Bush administration has sharply changed course by repeatedly defending the company both in the United States and abroad against accusations of anticompetitive conduct, including the recent rejection of a complaint by Google." [RJ]
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Microsoft Finds Legal Defender in Justice Dept.:
We need a software users bill of rights on the lines of
Thou shall not...
1) Use my RAM in vain
2) Store data or programs on my computer
3) Access data for mining or retreival purposes
4) Any information that you obtain from my computer shall have written record, where it goes and when it is destroyed
5) Install subprograms that exceed the original published memory
6) Manipulate any other programs, hinder, shift processor priorities...
Posted by: Pavan Khatri | Nov 19, 2008 7:15:34 AM