May 22, 2007
The Myths of Ms. JD
In Career Coach: The Myths Of Ms. JD [free subscription to New York Lawyer required] five myths about being "legally female" are debunked by Gail Cutter. They are
- Things are getting better.
- Women don't want to stay at big firms.
- Women want other women as mentors.
- "Mommy Track" solves the parenting dilemma.
- There's nothing one person can do.
File under "depressing." [JH]
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Myths of Ms. JD: