May 21, 2007
CIA Relaunches Website
The redesigen CIA site is divided into seven categories:
- About CIA – Provides information on today’s CIA, the history of the CIA, the leadership of the CIA, virtual tours of CIA Headquarters and the CIA Museum, our “Strategic Intent” plan, site policies, and the Agency’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Careers – Provides information on careers, life at the CIA, diversity, student opportunities and military transition
- Offices of CIA – Highlights each of the directorates and many of the Agency’s independent offices, including the offices of the General Council, Public Affairs and Equal Employment Opportunity
- News & Information – Provides press releases and statements, speeches and testimony, CIA & The War on Terrorism, What’s New on CIA.gov and the Featured Story archive
- Library – Provides our key publications, including The World Factbook and World Leaders (Chiefs of State), as well as the Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room, Center for the Study of Intelligence (which includes the popular Studies in Intelligence, Books and Monographs, and the Index of Declassified Articles), Kent Center Occasional Papers, and Reports
- Kids’ Page – An educational resource for parents, teachers and children; provides a simple overview on intelligence and the CIA, lesson plans for teachers, resources for parents, and games.
- Contact CIA – Provides details on how to contact the Central Intelligence Agency
The FOIA Electronic Reading Room section includes the following:
- Top Searches: The Frequently Requested Records section now lists the Top 25 Most Requested Documents and Top 25 Search Phrases.
- New Documents: Lists new documents added to the site by the end of the last available month.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference CIA Relaunches Website: