January 3, 2007
New Reviews Published in Law & Politics Book Review
From the December issue of Law & Politics Book Review:
- Graber, Mark A. Dred Scott and the Problem of Constitutional Evil.
- Merry, Sally Engle. Human Rights and Gender Violence: Translating International Law into Local Justice.
- O’Brien, Kevin J., and Lianjiang Li. Rightful Resistance in Rural China.
- Finn, Daniel K. The Moral Ecology of Markets: Assessing Claims about Markets and Justice..
- Fisher, Louis. In the Name of National Security: Unchecked Presidential Power and the Reynolds Case.
- Jarecke, George W., and Nancy K. Plant. Seeking Civility: Common Courtesy and the Common Law.
- Scales, Ann. Legal Feminism: Activism, Lawyering and Legal Theory.
- Berman, Greg, and John Feinblatt. Good Courts: The Case for Problem-Solving Justice.
- Cram, Ian. Contested Words: Legal Restrictions on Freedom of Speech in Liberal Democracies.
- Dwyer, James G. The Relationship Rights of Children. .
- Fleury-Steiner, Benjamin, and Laura Beth Nielsen (eds). The New Civil Rights Research: A Constitutive Approach.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference New Reviews Published in Law & Politics Book Review: