September 27, 2006
Law Firm Library Management Workshop: Solutions & Scenarios
AALL's Library Law Firm Management Workshop will take place October 18th, 2006 in Washington, D.C. "Learning outcomes" include:
- Identify the key constituents in the firm – both users and non-users—and to analyze the library’s current relationship with that constituency.
- Design a plan of improvement for library services.
- List key elements of a needs assessment for their firm.
- Outline an information audit.
- Describe the key ways law firms measure success.
- Develop a Return on Investment (ROI) analysis of their library services.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Law Firm Library Management Workshop: Solutions & Scenarios: