November 2, 2005
Alito from the Left
In Assessing the Alito Nomination, Margaret Warner (PBS) interviews Douglas Kmiec, professor of constitutional law at Pepperdine University Law School and Pam Karlan, professor of public interest law at the Stanford Law School.
See also The Samuel Alito Confirmation page.
Some press coverage compiled by MoveOn:
- Another Lost Opportunity The New York Times, November 1st, 2005
- Selection rekindles sharp debate on filibuster The Boston Globe, November 1, 2005
- Gang of 14, Wikipedia
- Dems hint at filibuster The Hill, November 1st 2005
- See reports prepared by People for the American Way and The Alliance for Justice
- See the statement of Manuel Miranda, Chair of the Third Branch Conference. This time, Liberals Voice Oppostion CNSNews.com, October 31st, 2005
- Statement of Operation Rescue, October 31st, 2005
- Why Bish Picked Alito, Time October 31st, 2005
- Bloggers React to Supreme Court Nomination, Reuters, October 31st,> 2005
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Alito from the Left: