September 10, 2005
Thomas To Get a Makeover
The Library of Congress is updating Thomas by adding the following new features:
- Improved visual appearance.
- Headers, footers and other links for easy navigation.
- A left-side menu for quick access to main content sections.
- Ability to browse legislation by sponsor.
- Links to Senate hearings for nominations.
- Links to legislative resources and learning activities.
- A new help section.
- Links to the full text of treaties.
The intent is to make the site more user-friendly to the general public but even information professionals will appreciate the ability to search across congressional sessions. Watch for changes to start appearing this month.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Thomas To Get a Makeover: