September 7, 2005
Special Customer Support for CCH, Aspen, Loislaw Customers Affected by Hurricane Katrina
The Wolters Kluwer Legal group, including the Aspen Publishers, CCH, Loislaw, and KLI product families, are offering a range of support to customers in designated disaster areas who have experienced losses resulting from the hurricane. The company will work with you to help replace your libraries and provide special services until your business resumes.
Depending on customer need, Wolters Kluwer will:
- Provide immediate electronic access to subscription products as available at no cost while print or CD product is being replaced;
- Provide subscription print product replacement, as available;
- Re-route products to an interim address;
- Place a hold on subscriptions and standing order updates;
- Suspend cancellation of subscriptions for non-payments;
- Delay statement mailing and collection activity;
- Expedite shipments for urgent needs at no extra cost, and more.
For specific details on CCH support services, or if you are in need of special support relating to CCH products, please visit http://support.cch.com/, send email to http://support.cch.com/csinquiry/ or call 800-344-3734.
For specific details on Aspen support services, or if you are in need of special support relating to Aspen products, please visit http://www.aspenpublishers.com/ send email to email@example.com or call 800-234-1660 (within the U.S.) or +1-301-698-7100 (outside the U.S.) .
If you have been affected by Hurricane Katrina Wolters Kluwer will offer replacement books. Please place requests through your academic dean or registrar. Wolters Kluwer are coordinating with the schools. Schools should send their requests directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-950-5259 where they will be given the highest priority.
September 7, 2005 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Special Customer Support for CCH, Aspen, Loislaw Customers Affected by Hurricane Katrina: