June 11, 2005
Top 10 List of Significant GAO Work Made Publicly Available in May 2005
New from the GAO:
- Social Security Reform: Answers to Key Questions. (GAO-05-193SP).
- Military Base Closures: Observations on Prior and Current BRAC Rounds. (GAO-05-614).
- Oversight of Food Safety Activities: Federal Agencies Should Pursue Opportunities to Reduce Overlap and Better Leverage Resources . (GAO-05-213 and GAO-05-549T).
- Energy Markets: Understanding Current Gasoline Prices and Potential Future Trends. (GAO-05-675T and GAO-05-525SP).
- Preventing Nuclear Smuggling: DOE Has Made Limited Progress in Installing Radiation Detection Equipment at Highest Priority Foreign Seaports. (GAO-05-375).
- Overseas Security: State Department Has Not Fully Implemented Key Measures to Protect U.S Officials From Terrorist Attacks Outside of Embassies. (GAO-05-642 and GAO-05-688T).
- Nonprofit, For-Profit, and Government Hospitals: Uncompensated Care and Other Community Benefits. (GAO-05-743T).
- Financial Audit: Securities and Exchange Commission's Financial Statements for Fiscal Year 2004. (GAO-05-244).
- Video News Releases: Unattributed Prepackaged News Stories Violate Publicity or Propaganda Prohibition. (GAO-05-643T).
- Amtrak: Acela's Continued Problems Underscore the Importance of Meeting Broader Challenges in Managing Large-Scale Projects. (GAO-05-698T).
View the rest.
Ron Jones, Unv Cin Law Lib
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Top 10 List of Significant GAO Work Made Publicly Available in May 2005: