June 6, 2009
I apologize for the large gap in postings. This has been a particularly taxing semester. But the worst is behind me, and the best is ahead.
Here are a few things to check out as I ease back into blogging about law and economics:
1. I've been rereading two marvelous articles by Charles E. Lindblom, "The Science of 'Muddling Through,'" 19 Pub. Admin. Rev. 79 (1959) and Lindblom, "Still Muddling, Not Yet Through," 39 Pub. Admin. Rev.517 (1979).
2. Buccafusco, Bronsteen, & Masur, "Welfare and Happiness," available at www.ssrn.com.
3. Al Roth's blog Market Design.
4. Henderson, Wolfers, & Zitzewitz, "Predicting Crime," available at www.ssrn.com.
5. Garcia & Tor, "The N Effect: More Competitors, Less Competition," available at www.ssrn.com. Avishalom Tor presented this paper at the recent ALEA Annual Conference at the University of San Diego.
More in the near future.
June 6, 2009 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Whew!: