This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Law & Economics Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Eric Rasmusen on Are carbon taxes a barrier to energy innovation?
- Eric Rasmusen on Hersch: Should we care that women with "elite" education drop out of the workforce?
- Eric Rasmusen on Deferred Prosecution Agreements: Right Problem, Wrong Fix
- BDG on An Income Tax Reform for the Risk-Neutral RIch
- BDG on How To Prevent Someone Else from Applying As You To Steal Your Tax Refund
- Chan et al. on the interconnection of household debts
- In New Jersey, cutting in half the number of drug convictions would reduce prisons by just 3%
- Nguyen on the effects of daughters on CEO job performance
- Voluntarily Raising a Restaurant's Minimum Wage to $15/hour
- Schwartz on Who Pays When Law Enforcement Agencies Lose Lawsuits