This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Law & Economics Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Eric Rasmusen on Hersch: Should we care that women with "elite" education drop out of the workforce?
- Eric Rasmusen on Deferred Prosecution Agreements: Right Problem, Wrong Fix
- BDG on An Income Tax Reform for the Risk-Neutral RIch
- BDG on How To Prevent Someone Else from Applying As You To Steal Your Tax Refund
- Deborah Jones Merritt on Do We Know What Happened to the JD Class of 2010?
- Are carbon taxes a barrier to energy innovation?
- Student Loans and the Bagehot Rule
- A Solution to the Problem of Naive People Overspending on Law School
- What is meritocracy?
- Gifts for Law and Econ Profs