Friday, July 25, 2014
The editors of Land Use Prof Blog are delighted to announce that we have lined up a great group of scholars to guest blog for us this fall. Jessie, Matt, Jim and I will continue to blog away, as usual, but there will also be a good deal of new voices and new ideas on the blog in the coming months. New bloggers will be announced at the beginning of each month.
We are excited by these additions, and hope you will enjoy and engage with our guests over the coming months. Our first guest bloggers of the fall will begin August 1 and, if we fulfill our larger goal, we will have 5-10 guest bloggers throuhgout the fall.
As always, we welcome comments on the blog and, in particular, ideas for making the blog a better service to the academy and the larger land use law community.
Stephen R. Miller
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Katherine Dentzman on A Coordinated Approach to Food Safety and Land Use Law at the Urban Fringe
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barb Cosens: Post 2: Comparative Water Law: Australia and the western United States or Conversations with Claire
- APA Planning & Law Division's Smith-Babcock-Williams Student Writing Competition now accepting entries
- Jan 30 - Boston U Law - The Iron Triangle of Food Policy - AJLM Symposium
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy