Friday, July 25, 2014
The editors of Land Use Prof Blog are delighted to announce that we have lined up a great group of scholars to guest blog for us this fall. Jessie, Matt, Jim and I will continue to blog away, as usual, but there will also be a good deal of new voices and new ideas on the blog in the coming months. New bloggers will be announced at the beginning of each month.
We are excited by these additions, and hope you will enjoy and engage with our guests over the coming months. Our first guest bloggers of the fall will begin August 1 and, if we fulfill our larger goal, we will have 5-10 guest bloggers throuhgout the fall.
As always, we welcome comments on the blog and, in particular, ideas for making the blog a better service to the academy and the larger land use law community.
Stephen R. Miller
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under
- Interior unveils final rule governing fracking regulations on public lands
- Updates from Pace Land Use Law Center