Thursday, May 1, 2014
Here they are, all of the land use (law and otherwise) articles posted to SSRN in April!
As in previous months, the list is generated using the search term "land use" in the SSRN database, limited to last month of posts. In the future, I plan to add additional compilations of articles posted to SSRN arising from other search terms. Keep an eye out as hopefully some of those lists will begin throughout May.
|1|| Making 'Smart Growth' Smarter
George Washington Law Review, Forthcoming, University of Washington School of Law Research Paper 2014-12
Steve Calandrillo , Chryssa V. Deliganis and Andrea Woods
University of Washington - School of Law , Principal, Calandrillo & Deliganis, A.B. and University of Washington - School of Law
21 Apr 2014
29 Apr 2014Accepted Paper Series
|2|| Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation: A Local Solution to a Global Problem
Municipal Lawyer, Winter 2014, Vol. 28, No. 1, Touro Law Center Legal Studies Research Paper
Touro College - Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
11 Apr 2014Accepted Paper Series
|3|| Partition and Revelation
81 University of Chicago Law Review 27 (2014), University of Chicago Coase-Sandor Institute for Law & Economics Research Paper No. 681
Yun-chien Chang and Lee Anne Fennell
Academia Sinica - Institutum Iurisprudentiae (IIAS) and University of Chicago Law School
19 Apr 2014
21 Apr 2014Accepted Paper Series
|4|| Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+), Transnational Conservation and Access to Land in Jambi, Indonesia
EFForTS Discussion Paper Series No. 2
Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE) - German Development Institute (DIE)
07 Apr 2014working papers series
|5|| Compulsory Acquisition Without Compensation and the Land Use Act
Akintunde Kabir Otubu
University of Lagos - Faculty of Law
05 Apr 2014working papers series
|6|| Does a Renewable Fuel Standard for Biofuels Reduce Climate Costs?
FEEM Working Paper No. 32.2014
Mads Greaker , Michael Hoel and Knut Einar Rosendahl
Statistics Norway , University of Oslo and Norwegian University of Life Sciences
24 Apr 2014working papers series
|7|| A Response to Doole and Marsh ([Doole, G., 2013]) Article: Methodological Limitations in the Evaluation of Policies to Reduce Nitrate Leaching from New Zealand Agriculture
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Vol. 58, Issue 2, pp. 281-290, 2014
Adam Daigneault , Suzie Greenhalgh and Oshadhi Samarasinghe
Landcare Research , Landcare Research and Landcare Research
03 Apr 2014Accepted Paper Series
|8|| The Land Question: Addressing Urban Planning and Land Use
Smith Otieno and Arielle Williams
University of Nairobi and Widener University
14 Apr 2014working papers series
|9|| Urban Land‐Use Regulation: Are Homevoters Overtaking the Growth Machine?
Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, Vol. 11, Issue 2, pp. 227-265, 2014
Vicki Been , Josiah Madar and Simon Thomas McDonnell
New York University School of Law , Furman Center for Real Estate and Urban Policy and NYU Furman Center for Real Estate and Urban Policy
12 Apr 2014Accepted Paper Series
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Stephen R. Miller on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Is this blog post "advertising"? California's bar proposes bright-line rule for regulating attorney blogs
- Two upcoming RMMLF events: 61st Annual Institute (July 16-18 in Anchorage) and 17th Institute for Natural Resources Law Teachers (May 27-29 at Utah Law)
- First Principles for Regulating the Sharing Economy
- Webinar on New Markets Tax Credits and rural CED: Thursday, Feb 26
- Update on Pace Law / Yale F&ES project on local governance of hydraulic fracturing