Monday, April 28, 2014
This looks interesting:
We are pleased to inform you that the International Conference on Sustainable Finance will be held from 12th to 13th of June 2014 in Karlsruhe, Germany. The conference will bring together top executives and senior members of the financial institutions, policy makers and regulators, development banking community, commercial bankers, SME and micro finance executives, senior government officials, representatives of international development and multilateral institutions and other major stakeholders.
The conference delegates will discuss key issues facing banking and financial services industry including: Business case for embedding sustainability in financial services institutions as balancing of environmental, social and financial performance becomes the highest priority of the stakeholders; best practices in the field of sustainable finance and investments; emerging risks and business opportunities for financial services institutions in times of transition to low carbon and sustainable economy; and initiatives needed to build a more resilient, environmental friendly and socially responsible financial services sector.
Further to sharing knowledge, new ideas and experiences and discussing innovations in financial services, the upcoming conference will also help establish partnerships and alliances and in developing synergies. It provides an excellent opportunity to network with the senior members of financial community, multilateral agencies, government institutions, academics, sustainable development practitioners and other stakeholders from around the world. An optional excursion/ get-together will take place on Saturday the 14th of June 2014.
You are cordially invited to attend this international event and/ or nominate member(s) of your institution.
For further information, please see the event details.
Or contact via email: email@example.com
Stephen R. Miller
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jack Reid on Shocking Allegations of Rough Justice at a P&Z Hearing in the Rural West: Environmental Activist Opposing Oil and Gas Project at Public Hearing Charged with Criminal Trespass and Spends Five Days in Isolation
- Deborah Curran on Field notes on navigating a POPO
- Stephen Miller on Commissioner's Corner: Should a Commissioner Be Permitted To Peak at a Google Maps View of a Project Site in a Quasi-Judicial Hearing?
- Ben Davy on Commissioner's Corner: Should a Commissioner Be Permitted To Peak at a Google Maps View of a Project Site in a Quasi-Judicial Hearing?
- Jesse Richardson on Commissioner's Corner: Should a Commissioner Be Permitted To Peak at a Google Maps View of a Project Site in a Quasi-Judicial Hearing?
- The failure of economic development in Baltimore – and Milwaukee
- Shocking Allegations of Rough Justice at a P&Z Hearing in the Rural West: Environmental Activist Opposing Oil and Gas Project at Public Hearing Charged with Criminal Trespass and Spends Five Days in Isolation
- Cheever & Owley on Enhancing Conservation Options
- Planning for States and Nation-States in the U.S. and Europe
- New study highlights worker conditions in the sharing economy