Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Maybe you know someone who would be right for this...
Goldfarb & Lipman LLP is a 24-attorney firm with offices in Oakland, Los Angeles, and San Diego, California, and a practice emphasizing affordable housing, community economic development, real estate, municipal, land use, and employment law.
The firm seeks a tax attorney, or a transactional attorney with significant experience in tax issues, with five (5) or more years of relevant legal experience for the Oakland office. The ideal candidate would have expertise in partnership taxation.
Goldfarb & Lipman is a certified Women-Owned Business and strongly encourages a diverse workplace. California Bar admission required.
No phone calls, please. Anyone interested should email a cover letter describing their experience and goals, and a resume to GLTax@goldfarblipman.com.
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Katherine Dentzman on A Coordinated Approach to Food Safety and Land Use Law at the Urban Fringe
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- United States District Court Strikes Down Mora County's Fracking Ban
- WV LEAP Implemented in West Virginia
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barb Cosens: Post 2: Comparative Water Law: Australia and the western United States or Conversations with Claire
- APA Planning & Law Division's Smith-Babcock-Williams Student Writing Competition now accepting entries
- Jan 30 - Boston U Law - The Iron Triangle of Food Policy - AJLM Symposium