Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Patricia Salkin (Dean, Touro) sends word that Touro Law Center is launching a new Institute for Land Use and Sustainable Development. This is great news. And they're looking for a Director! Here's the job description:
Interested applicants should send a letter and resume to:
Linda Baurle, Assistant Dean
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive
Central Islip, NY 11722
We'll all be looking forward to the new Institute!
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- New Land Use Articles on SSRN
- What to make of the fierce new debate over the efficacy of California's energy codes?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under