Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Dear Readers -- I was shocked to look at the blog and realize that I had not posted in well over a month. I guess that's what four weeks of traveling can do to a blogger. I spent a lovely two weeks in Europe (visiting family and friends in Norway and Germany), which I will have more to talk about. I also had an amazing time attending the Natural Resources Law Teachers Institute in Arizona where I got to hike my first slot canyon. Finally, I just returned from Wisconsin where I was attending my 20-year high school reunion. May and June have been momentus months and somehow in the blink of an eye my summer is half over! I have also been reading some fun stuff and writing some less fun stuff and have a lot to share with you all.
Looking forward to it
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Katherine Dentzman on A Coordinated Approach to Food Safety and Land Use Law at the Urban Fringe
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barb Cosens: Post 2: Comparative Water Law: Australia and the western United States or Conversations with Claire
- APA Planning & Law Division's Smith-Babcock-Williams Student Writing Competition now accepting entries
- Jan 30 - Boston U Law - The Iron Triangle of Food Policy - AJLM Symposium
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy