Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Dear Readers -- I was shocked to look at the blog and realize that I had not posted in well over a month. I guess that's what four weeks of traveling can do to a blogger. I spent a lovely two weeks in Europe (visiting family and friends in Norway and Germany), which I will have more to talk about. I also had an amazing time attending the Natural Resources Law Teachers Institute in Arizona where I got to hike my first slot canyon. Finally, I just returned from Wisconsin where I was attending my 20-year high school reunion. May and June have been momentus months and somehow in the blink of an eye my summer is half over! I have also been reading some fun stuff and writing some less fun stuff and have a lot to share with you all.
Looking forward to it
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Stephen R. Miller on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 5: Indigenous Rights to Water and Capacity Building
- Land Use Law-Related Articles Posted on SSRN in February
- March 4-6: Stanford 2015 Rural West Conference: Preservation and Transformation: The Future of the Rural West
- March 3 - J.B. Ruhl to deliver Boehl Distinguished Lecture in Land Use Policy at U Louisville Law
- Is this blog post "advertising"? California's bar proposes bright-line rule for regulating attorney blogs