Monday, August 1, 2011
Well, it's awfully quiet here in Land Use Prof Blog land...I myself am just returning from a lovely 10 days in cool, sunny northern California, where I enjoyed such land use amenities as the Los Gatos Creek Trail and the Point Reyes National Seashore. I also, appropos of nothing land-usey, took my very first (and very fun) Aerial Yoga class and watched the San Francisco Giants beat the Milwaukee Brewers. I hope others are finding equally neat ways to beat the heat.
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- What to make of the fierce new debate over the efficacy of California's energy codes?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under
- Interior unveils final rule governing fracking regulations on public lands