Monday, August 1, 2011
Well, it's awfully quiet here in Land Use Prof Blog land...I myself am just returning from a lovely 10 days in cool, sunny northern California, where I enjoyed such land use amenities as the Los Gatos Creek Trail and the Point Reyes National Seashore. I also, appropos of nothing land-usey, took my very first (and very fun) Aerial Yoga class and watched the San Francisco Giants beat the Milwaukee Brewers. I hope others are finding equally neat ways to beat the heat.
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Katherine Dentzman on A Coordinated Approach to Food Safety and Land Use Law at the Urban Fringe
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barb Cosens: Post 2: Comparative Water Law: Australia and the western United States or Conversations with Claire
- APA Planning & Law Division's Smith-Babcock-Williams Student Writing Competition now accepting entries
- Jan 30 - Boston U Law - The Iron Triangle of Food Policy - AJLM Symposium
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy