Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Cool Southeastern city Asheville, North Carolina is featured in Good magazine in a reader-created guide called "A Local's Guide to the Land of the Sky." The guide is fun and informative, but It's missing my favorite features of Asheville - it's many yoga studios and spas. What does any of this have to do teaching land use law, you may ask yourself? Well, a land use prof has to vacation somewhere, and while most of us are just returning to our daily routines it's not too soon to begin planning the next break...
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Katherine Dentzman on A Coordinated Approach to Food Safety and Land Use Law at the Urban Fringe
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Jan 30 - Boston U Law - The Iron Triangle of Food Policy - AJLM Symposium
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy
- Fennell and Peñalver on Exactions Creep
- March 11-13: Rocky Mountain Land Use Institute's annual conference: Western Places/Western Spaces: Building Fair & Resilient Communities