Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Cool Southeastern city Asheville, North Carolina is featured in Good magazine in a reader-created guide called "A Local's Guide to the Land of the Sky." The guide is fun and informative, but It's missing my favorite features of Asheville - it's many yoga studios and spas. What does any of this have to do teaching land use law, you may ask yourself? Well, a land use prof has to vacation somewhere, and while most of us are just returning to our daily routines it's not too soon to begin planning the next break...
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- What to make of the fierce new debate over the efficacy of California's energy codes?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under
- Interior unveils final rule governing fracking regulations on public lands