Wednesday, June 22, 2011
I am very sad to report that UGA law professor Anne Proffitt Dupre passed away this morning, due to complications from cancer. I had Professor Dupre for my first year Contracts class. She was an exacting and dynamic professor who was also a wonderful mentor and friend to many, many law students over the years. This is a tremedous loss to both the academic and the Athens community. My sympathy goes out to her husband, Bill, and her many friends and colleagues. The law school has posted a memorial page.
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Jessie Owley on 10th Circuit Disallows Conservation Easement Deduction Where Mortgage Not Subordinated at Time of Donation
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy
- Fennell and Peñalver on Exactions Creep
- March 11-13: Rocky Mountain Land Use Institute's annual conference: Western Places/Western Spaces: Building Fair & Resilient Communities
- Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing