Monday, June 13, 2011
For the first time, all the nation's Land Use Clinics gathered in the same room. Jamie Baker Roskie blogged about this after the Sustainably Grounded Conference at Pace. Better a month late than never to post a picture. It was a great conference!
From the left Kat Garvey (Vermont Law Land Use Clinic), Jennie Nolon (Pace Land Use Law Center), Jamie Baker Roskie (University of Georgia Land Use Clinic) and Michelle Bryan Mudd (University of Montana Land Use Clinic).
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under
- Interior unveils final rule governing fracking regulations on public lands
- Updates from Pace Land Use Law Center