Wednesday, February 16, 2011
We all know about SSRN ejournals and the Current Index of Legal Periodicals, but increasingly the research that interests me is coming out in peer reviewed social science and natural science journals. Here are a few of my favorite that I recommend adding to your RSS reader or asking your library to send your way. Are there any you would add?
- Landscape and Urban Planning
- Conservation Letters
- Conservation Biology
- Biological Conservation
- City, Culture and Society
- Political Geography
- Journal of Environmental Management
- JAPA (Journal of the American Planning Association)
- Jessica Owley
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under
- Interior unveils final rule governing fracking regulations on public lands
- Updates from Pace Land Use Law Center