Wednesday, February 16, 2011
We all know about SSRN ejournals and the Current Index of Legal Periodicals, but increasingly the research that interests me is coming out in peer reviewed social science and natural science journals. Here are a few of my favorite that I recommend adding to your RSS reader or asking your library to send your way. Are there any you would add?
- Landscape and Urban Planning
- Conservation Letters
- Conservation Biology
- Biological Conservation
- City, Culture and Society
- Political Geography
- Journal of Environmental Management
- JAPA (Journal of the American Planning Association)
- Jessica Owley
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Katherine Dentzman on A Coordinated Approach to Food Safety and Land Use Law at the Urban Fringe
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Jan 30 - Boston U Law - The Iron Triangle of Food Policy - AJLM Symposium
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy
- Fennell and Peñalver on Exactions Creep
- March 11-13: Rocky Mountain Land Use Institute's annual conference: Western Places/Western Spaces: Building Fair & Resilient Communities