Wednesday, January 12, 2011
From JB Ruhl at FSU:
I am pleased to announce our upcoming Law and Sustainability Symposium: The Energy-Land Use Nexus, organized by our Visiting Scholar in Energy and Land Use Law, Uma Outka, and featuring a wonderful collection of scholars and practitioners in the field. All are welcome to attend, and a streaming video will be provided for those who cannot.
Visit this website for the full schedule.
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- New Land Use Articles on SSRN
- What to make of the fierce new debate over the efficacy of California's energy codes?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under