Saturday, January 29, 2011
He probably needs no introduction, but we're thrilled to have Craig Anthony (Tony) Arnold join us on the blog. At the University of Louisville, Tony is the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs & Faculty Development; Boehl Chair in Property & Land Use; Professor of Law; Affiliated Professor of Urban Planning; and Chair of the Center for Land Use & Environmental Responsibility. Somehow, Jamie Roskie found a way to persuade or trick Tony into agreeing to add "Contributing Editor, Land Use Prof Blog" to that list of prestigious titles.
Tony has published widely (click his SSRN link on the left side) and has been involved in a great many land use and environmental law and policy issues, from the legal academic, interdisciplinary, and practitioners' perspectives. You can also check out his own blog for UL. As a Contributing Editor, we look forward to hearing from Tony whenever his schedule allows. As one of the leading scholars in our field, it's really a great honor to have Tony join us.
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Katherine Dentzman on A Coordinated Approach to Food Safety and Land Use Law at the Urban Fringe
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barb Cosens: Post 2: Comparative Water Law: Australia and the western United States or Conversations with Claire
- APA Planning & Law Division's Smith-Babcock-Williams Student Writing Competition now accepting entries
- Jan 30 - Boston U Law - The Iron Triangle of Food Policy - AJLM Symposium
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy