Friday, December 31, 2010
We mentioned in the New Year's post below that we have an exciting lineup of guest bloggers that we somehow persuaded to join us over the coming year. The first of our 2011 guest bloggers is not only an impressive land use scholar, but she is our first international contributor! I'm pleased to welcome Dr. Antonia Layard from the Cardiff Law School.
Antonia is an expert in land use, environmental law, law and geography, and most particularly the "law of place." She has degrees from Oxford, LSE, and Columbia, and is on the editorial board of the Journal of Law and Society. Her most recent publication is Shopping in the Public Realm: The Law of Place, and she has some significant and interesting projects in progress. You can find her work on SSRN and on academia.edu. We're thrilled to have her on board!
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Katherine Dentzman on A Coordinated Approach to Food Safety and Land Use Law at the Urban Fringe
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- United States District Court Strikes Down Mora County's Fracking Ban
- WV LEAP Implemented in West Virginia
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barb Cosens: Post 2: Comparative Water Law: Australia and the western United States or Conversations with Claire
- APA Planning & Law Division's Smith-Babcock-Williams Student Writing Competition now accepting entries
- Jan 30 - Boston U Law - The Iron Triangle of Food Policy - AJLM Symposium