Thursday, October 14, 2010
From my colleagues at UGA's Fanning Institute:
Brownfields Redevelopment in Georgia
Keeping Projects Moving Forward in an Uncertain Economy
October 26, 2010
11:00am - 12:30pm
Register at: http://www.fanning.uga.edu/work/brownfields/brownfields_webinar.html
Join the Georgia Chapter of the National Brownfields Association and the University of Georgia’s Fanning Institute as we engage professionals from the finance, consulting, regulatory and development sectors in an interactive discussion of current brownfields projects and new ideas to promote the development of challenging properties. Our expert panel includes:
· Darahyl Dennis, Chapter President, Georgia Chapter of the National Brownfields Association
· Alex Cleary, Georgia EPD
· Dan Grogan, MacTec
· Madeleine Kellam, Georgia EPD
· Matt Robbins, US EPA
· Gerald Pouncey, Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
· Mark Smith, Georgia EPD
· Charles Whatley, Atlanta Development Authority
· Bill Bryant, Georgia Power
· Courtney Tobin, Fanning Institute
This would probably be great for anyone working on brownfields.
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Deborah Curran on Field notes on navigating a POPO
- Stephen Miller on Commissioner's Corner: Should a Commissioner Be Permitted To Peak at a Google Maps View of a Project Site in a Quasi-Judicial Hearing?
- Ben Davy on Commissioner's Corner: Should a Commissioner Be Permitted To Peak at a Google Maps View of a Project Site in a Quasi-Judicial Hearing?
- Jesse Richardson on Commissioner's Corner: Should a Commissioner Be Permitted To Peak at a Google Maps View of a Project Site in a Quasi-Judicial Hearing?
- Stephen Miller on New Arkansas law requires local governments to pay for a "takings" where certain "regulatory programs" reduce FMV by at least 20 percent
- Shocking Allegations of Rough Justice at a P&Z Hearing in the Rural West: Environmental Activist Opposing Oil and Gas Project at Public Hearing Charged with Criminal Trespass and Spends Five Days in Isolation
- Cheever & Owley on Enhancing Conservation Options
- Planning for States and Nation-States in the U.S. and Europe
- New study highlights worker conditions in the sharing economy
- Audubon honors Women Greening Journalism