Friday, October 22, 2010
WARNING: This post is blatantly non-land use related.
This morning in class my students mentioned this YouTube video. Using a animated film-making software called "Xtra Normal" (Slogan - "if you can type, you can make a movie). "So You Want to Go to Law School" is a funny, very jaded conversation between a wanna-be law student and a cynical, exhausted corporate lawyer. Sample dialogue:
WBLS: "I love your Blackberry."
CECL: "I do not like my Blackberry. I want to torture it until it begs me to kill it."
Kudos to blogger dwkazzie for this hilarious film. Now I just need to help my students avoid slipping into a depression after watching it...
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Stephen R. Miller on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 5: Indigenous Rights to Water and Capacity Building
- Land Use Law-Related Articles Posted on SSRN in February
- March 4-6: Stanford 2015 Rural West Conference: Preservation and Transformation: The Future of the Rural West
- March 3 - J.B. Ruhl to deliver Boehl Distinguished Lecture in Land Use Policy at U Louisville Law
- Is this blog post "advertising"? California's bar proposes bright-line rule for regulating attorney blogs