Friday, September 3, 2010
Interested in learning more about the basics of New Urbanism and sustainable development?
The Miami School of Architecture will soon be offering an on-line opportunity to do so:
Learn New Urbanism Online! The Principles and Practice of New Urbanism is a self-paced online course offered by the University of Miami School of Architecture, a world leader in New Urbanism. Looking for an in-depth introduction to the theory and practice of New Urbanism? You can learn at your own pace, on your own schedule, from anywhere in the world, with The Principles and Practice of New Urbanism.
* For anyone interested in a comprehensive introduction to New Urbanism
* Developed by the University of Miami School of Architecture, a world leader in New Urbanism
* Receive a certificate from the University of Miami School of Architecture upon successful completion of the course
* Provides preparation for the Congress for the New Urbanism's (CNU) Accreditation Exam
* The CNU-Accreditation Exam can be taken online via the course web site at the conclusion of the course
Follow the above link and you can view a sample lesson that the course is offering.
--Chad Emerson, Faulkner U.
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- What to make of the fierce new debate over the efficacy of California's energy codes?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under
- Interior unveils final rule governing fracking regulations on public lands