Sunday, June 6, 2010
Are you attending the AALS Property Section meeting later this week in NYC?
If so, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our own Matt Festa is presenting a paper at the event so that alone is worth the pilgrimage to the place that defined Jane Jacobs.
There's even very loose talk of a Yankees game fitting into the schedule.
In any event, if you follow the Land Use Prof blog, we'd love to meet you and get your feedback on how things are going so far.
See in you the Big Apple!
--Chad Emerson, Faulkner U.
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Stephen R. Miller on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Land Use Law-Related Articles Posted on SSRN in February
- March 4-6: Stanford 2015 Rural West Conference: Preservation and Transformation: The Future of the Rural West
- March 3 - J.B. Ruhl to deliver Boehl Distinguished Lecture in Land Use Policy at U Louisville Law
- Is this blog post "advertising"? California's bar proposes bright-line rule for regulating attorney blogs
- Two upcoming RMMLF events: 61st Annual Institute (July 16-18 in Anchorage) and 17th Institute for Natural Resources Law Teachers (May 27-29 at Utah Law)