Sunday, June 6, 2010
Are you attending the AALS Property Section meeting later this week in NYC?
If so, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our own Matt Festa is presenting a paper at the event so that alone is worth the pilgrimage to the place that defined Jane Jacobs.
There's even very loose talk of a Yankees game fitting into the schedule.
In any event, if you follow the Land Use Prof blog, we'd love to meet you and get your feedback on how things are going so far.
See in you the Big Apple!
--Chad Emerson, Faulkner U.
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Jessie Owley on 10th Circuit Disallows Conservation Easement Deduction Where Mortgage Not Subordinated at Time of Donation
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy
- Fennell and Peñalver on Exactions Creep
- March 11-13: Rocky Mountain Land Use Institute's annual conference: Western Places/Western Spaces: Building Fair & Resilient Communities
- Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing